Enter your chance to win a free blipshift logo tee. You must be 13 years old or older to play.
blipshift Logo Tee SWEEPSTAKES**
Sponsored by Wuzzy Wheels, Inc. d/b/a blipshift ("Sponsor").
**See Prize Description for details.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on March 4, 2013 at 9:30:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: The blipshift Logo Tee Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to US residents age eighteen (13) or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants under the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least 18) must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. Eligible to U.S. residents only. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways:
(a) Online Entry via Facebook. Visit blipshift’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Blipshift. Click on the link to enter the "Free blipshift Logo Tee" and follow the directions for submitting your information. By submitting a complete entry form via blipshift’s Facebook page, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing.
(b) Alternative Entry. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail without obligation, hand write your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address on a 3"x5" card and mail to: blipshift I Need a Wookie Sweepstakes, blipshift, PO Box 290H, Scarsdale, NY 10583. All mail-in entries received by blipshift prior to the random drawing date will be entered into the Sweepstakes Period following receipt of entry. Mail-in entries are not received on Saturday or Sunday.
Only one entry submission per person, per e-mail address is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries via submission method (a) or (b), or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
4. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on March 11, 2013 at the offices of Gotham Software Development located at 12 Desbrosses St., NY, NY 10013. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Entrant can win only one prize maximum.
5. Prizes and Odds: The prize to be awarded from the Sweepstakes is as follows:
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: Each randomly selected winner will be awarded the following item: blipshift logo t-shirt in size Men's X-Large. Subject to availability on the day of drawing.
Prize retail value: $15.00
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize, of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item in its sole discretion for another item but in any event the substitution will be of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, Wuzzy Wheels, Inc. d/b/a blipshift, PO Box 290H, Scarsdale, NY 10583, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT EXCEED $5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and on the Sponsor’s website located at blipshift.com without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow up to six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern District of California or the state courts located in San Francisco County, California.
10. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winners available at least seven (7) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: blipshift I Need a Wookie Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box 290H, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
11. Sponsor Address: Wuzzy Wheels, Inc. d/b/a blipshift, PO Box 290H, Scarsdale, NY 10583.